Monday, November 2, 2009

Black Friday is a' coming

Black Friday.  A time to get excited about all the great deals stores will be rolling out.  Walmart, Best Buy, Sears, Target, the list goes on.  I've never been one to wake up at three or four in the morning and wait outside for those deals.  Mainly, I like my sleep and because usually I was on the other end.  When I worked at Circuit City I didn't have any arms after all those transactions.

This year I think I'm going to do my Black Friday deals on line.  There are four reasons why I'm doing my Black Friday shopping this way:

1. I don't have to wake up super early.
2. I don't have to deal with jerk people.
3. The possibility of an item being out of stock and me not knowing that is slim.
4. I don't have to be out in the cold (very important).

So there you have it.  Does anyone have websites they visit where the Black Friday deals are unbelievable?

No comments:

Post a Comment